Saturday, February 28, 2009

Still holding strong....

It is hard to believe that it will be 7 weeks on Monday since I was admitted to the hospital. If this weekend goes well, it looks like I might make it out just before the 8 week mark. Holy cow!!! So send all your prayers, good thoughts, wishes, hopes or whatever you do to the heavens/skies/great big blue above for me this weekend. Lets get me out!!!

By the way...I happened upon how to change the settings on the blog so that anyone can leave comments now. Comment away. I love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lannette I'm thrilled that you are getting better and the light at the end of your lonnnnng tunnel is bright and you may be getting out of there!We have been praying for you constantly even my children. I can't wait to hear that you are home! I just wanted to let you know you are loved and we are thinking of you! You are amazing! Love, Nanc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yee-haw! I can finally say... well, what should I say? You go girl! Get your butt outta that place and go enjoy spring in Seattle! Love you... Mollie

    ReplyDelete