Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Soren!!!!

Can't believe my baby is 5 today!!! Happy Birthday to my Soren!!! He had a fun day yesterday celebrating with all of his cousins at Chuck E. Cheese. He is excited to have a party there in Chelan with all of his friends when I get home. If you want to call and wish him a happy day the number is 801-226-3150. Otherwise, we'll party soon!

Well, I got a day off yesterday from treatment to test those numbers again. They held steady so they are considering having me do my plasma treatments every other day again to see if I continue to hold.

My goal for the day...heading outside! Took a snack and sat under a large pine tree and enjoyed the fresh air. It did start to drizzle but since I was protected I hung out and just enjoyed myself and read my book. Got back inside, took a hot shower and curled up to enjoy the quiet.

Hope you are all doing well. Take care! Hugs to all, L

No comments:

Post a Comment