Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Sunday

Hi all -

Sorry it has been a bit since we posted. I now have access to a computer and am able to do postings myself! Oh happy day!

I am doing well. My numbers have decided to stick tight, so no real changes internally, however, I am feeling good physically and emotionally. They are introducing new phrases like, "when you get home...." "managing from Chelan..." So.......looks like we are heading in the right direction. I am still on schedule for dialysis this week and they are trying to decided whether they should add a little plasma work to it. I'll keep you updated as we go.

My dinner is here, so I'm off. Love to you all! L

1 comment:

  1. That is great to hear that they are mentioning home. Keep us posted. Thinking of you.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete