Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's Independence Day!

WHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really and truly - I am OUT today!!! FREEDOM, baby!!!!! After literally 7 weeks in the hospital, I can hardly believe it.

Crappy Hospital Food - free
Laundry Services - free
People at your Beck and Call 24 hours a day - free
Getting out of the hospital - priceless!

Right now I am receiving my final dialysis as an in-patient which will be followed my plasma. Then done. I will return three times a week for treatments. My sister, Alicia, is coming up to spring me. Chris Raines has been generous enough to allow me to borrow their condo in Seattle so that I can continue treatment from here. A HUGE thank you to his family. I am constantly amazed by the willingness of our CVIS Family to sacrifice and help each other.

I still have my plan in place to get back over there ASAP. If it's up to me, I will return with my boys this next week. So send out those same thoughts so that we can make it happen!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Can't wait to come over and see all of you. I will do so soon.

All my love and lots of hugs!
Lannette

5 comments:

  1. Girl, I am so excited for you! I miss you (and your boys) sooooo much! Can't wait until you are back here so I can load you up with all the CRAP I've been saving for your return... Oh, is that not a nice word for you to have on your blog? TOOOO BAD! Love you, miss you, get your skinny butt back here! Love and sloppy kisses, Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Lannette! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lannette! I am so glad you are getting out of there!! I posted some pics from Chuck E Cheese on my facebook page (Susan Felt Yorgason). You can copy them onto your own hard drive or whatever from there. Yippee you are outta there!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're out, wishin' I could be there with you to keep you company. As soon as I kick this cold and get back from Cali with Jeremiah I'm there! Love you! Thanks to everyone who has been so generous to my big sister . . . or should I say "little". Missa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Lannette! I'm so happy you are out!! We will continue to pray for you and your recovery. You are amazing! Know that we love you and think of you often! I can't wait to hear from you! Love you lots and lots and lots! Love, Nanc

    ReplyDelete