Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Thursday...

Today has been a great day. Alicia and Mark came and visited and we had lots of good laughs! It was a surprise visit and I loved every minute of it.

I also had a surprise visit from Jamie last night. It is wonderful to see such happy faces coming by to cheer me up.

Thank you, thank you!!

It has been a quiet week, and my numbers are holding strong. The doctors have moved my plasma treatments to every other day and the numbers are still holding. We are taking me off more slowly this time in hopes that they will stay strong this time. If they continue to, then they will release me to continue treatment as an outpatient but since there is no plasma treatment in the Wenatchee area, I will need to stay here until those treatments end. Wenatchee and Omak both offer dialysis, however they both have waiting lists right now so I will need to get accepted before heading back to that area. Hopefully that could happen quickly. Time, time, time....

The boys are doing well in Utah. They are enjoying all of the fun that there is to have there, especially all of their cousins. They have both told me that they miss their friends and say hello. I am so grateful that they love CVIS so much that they miss it there.

Hope all is still well for each of you!
Hugs,
Lannette

No comments:

Post a Comment