Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday

Lannette had a rough weekend trying to poo. After lots of effort she finally managed to get something to come out of her but i'll move on. Her platelets continue to improve. Her LDH (the measurement in her blood that tells whether her body is still attacking itself) went up a bit over the weekend but negligably so. Now that she is "moving" her days won't be so "backed up" and that should result in her numbers getting even better. As far as the blog goes....there really isn't much to say daily, which is just as well since I have left her all alone in the big dark hospital and come home to see if I still have a house and a business. The laptop came home with me. I will post when I can.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lannette,
    After having no contact with you for years, I am sorry to resume the contact in the middle of this big trial that you are going through. I hope that your condition continues to improve. I am happy and well, with my husband, David, and two daughters, Becky (6) and Sara (3) in Medford, Oregon. Please send your mailing addres, if possible, for further contact. Love, Daphna Cohen Glauser daphnacohen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lannette we're praying for your recovery. I've been worrying about your back. How is your back thru this whole ordeal? Those sweet boys are praying for you to get better and come home to them soon. Their cute prayers are probably the most powerful of all.
    love ya lots, Margaret & Brent

    ReplyDelete