Saturday, January 17, 2009

a big personal howdy-doody from Lannette

I am taking a quick moment to say good morning before I head off to my day! A shower, a shower I actually got a REAL shower!!!!!!!! Oh the simple joys in life! Things I really don't want you to be too jealous of...my hairy body. Seriously, they are so selfish - for some reason they won't let you shave when your blood doesn't clot.. Next, my white hospital TED stockings. I am slowly stealing them you can each plan for a souvenier pair to wear to Halloween as naughty nurses with me - and that does include the men!
I am faiding quickly now and am off to Dialysis for 3-4 hours and then 4-5 hours of plasmapheresis so I am going to turn this back over to Doug, my hero.
I mostly wantred to give a big "thank you" to you all for your support, love and prayers. I love and miss you and send hugs and smiles.

To my boys: Hello my darlings.It is so good to hear your happy voices on the phone. Im glad you are enjoying your time with your friends. Momma loves you and misses you very much. I can't wait to see you soon.

Ill love you forever. Ill like you for always. Forever and always my sony-roni and setherby you'll be!

XOXO,
Len

No comments:

Post a Comment