Saturday, October 10, 2009

How blessed...

I have so many things to be grateful for...but I am celebrating Melissa right now. She is my hero. I can't imagine how she is feeling, I wish I could feel it. I am amazed by her willingness to do such a huge thing for me. What a blessing!

It's Saturday and we went and had our last cross-match blood draw yesterday. Monday we spend most of the day at the hospital for pre-op information. Fasten your seatbelts and keep your hands and feet inside at all times, the ride is about to begin... Tuesday at 6am we check in. I am guessing neither one of us will sleep well the night before, but we are hoping to be dreaming of sugar plums dancing, or something like that.

I'll keep this updated as soon as I can to let you know what is happening. Miss and love you all!
Lannette

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Lannette! Blessings on your surgery and recovery! I'll be thinking about you!
    -Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our prayers are with you.
    michele

    ReplyDelete