Friday, October 16, 2009

Flo's a workin'!

Hey all! Transplant on Tuesday went really well. Melissa and I are both doing well, though she is still in a lot of pain. They are talking about releasing me today...would have yesterday but no go poo yet. My drug box is about 2 inches deep and the size of a peechee folder. Fortunately, they have given me a drug list with pills and descriptions taped to it so I know what I am taking and what it is for.

FYI: Melissa and I came up with the name, "Flo" for the kidney. She doing just that...flowing like a river to the sea. Gotta get me a boat! Seriously!

It has been great to see all of the nurses that used to work with me and catch up with them. They are incredible people and we are blessed. We're in good hands.

It is hard to concentrate so I think that is all I am up to for now. Miss and love you all. All my best...you're in my thoughts.
Hugs,
Lannette

1 comment:

  1. Love the river to sea imagery... Yay, you still have your great sense of humor! I am praying for you and hugging your boys in the meantime.
    Love,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete