Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Transplant baby!!!

It has been so long and I am still hanging in there. Don't know if anyone is even checking this any longer but since I am getting ready for transplant, I thought I would update it. Transplant? you ask? Yup!!! Melissa (my younger) sister is giving me one of her kidneys on October 28th at the University of Washington. I can hardly wrap my head around all of this. It has been an incredible year.

I am still doing my 4 hour dialysis run three days a week in Wenatchee. My body always feels like I have the flu. Tired, weak, achy, nauseous. But I have great friends and great boys who keep me going.

Love to you all...
Lannette

3 comments:

  1. congrats - so happy you have a date and a kidney

    michelle R

    ReplyDelete
  2. A date & a kidney ... and it's now October 13th. No more tired Lannette!!! ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your in our prayers. Everything will go great. I always check the blog. Keep posting!
    Love Michele (wallace-Clegg)

    ReplyDelete